My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Sunday, April 29, 2007



wow it's really hard to concentrate...

The closer I get to the finish line the more I want to stop and appreciate the roses.

...

roses are a pretty cool little flower.

Although they are quite cliched, they still manage to avoid being completely stripped of real meaning.

We tend to think of roses as individual units although they grow as thick and thorny bushes.

...

I'm sure I could make a metaphor here, but I just realized I'm procrastinating again. bah.

4 Comments:

Blogger VVM said...

A little Josh Lesnick influence?

I LOVE YOU.

Four more days. Then absolute bliss. And Spider-Man III. And summer and takoyaki and lovering and then Tokyo!

4:36 AM  
Blogger VVM said...

You post a lot more when you have a lot of schoolwork.

6:01 PM  
Blogger VVM said...

I MISS YOU SWEETIE

12:50 PM  
Blogger VVM said...

Draw!!! Please?

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home